• Home
    • Contact
    • About
No Result
View All Result
Monday, August 17, 2026
Discern TV
No Result
View All Result
PatriotTV
No Result
View All Result
Home News
LinkedIn

LinkedIn Pulls Pro-ICE Post, Sparks Outrage Over Censorship Claims

by Isaac Graham
January 31, 2026

The State Freedom Caucus Network (SFCN) has shut down its LinkedIn account following the platform’s decision to remove a post that backed President Donald Trump’s aggressive stance on deporting illegal immigrants. The group, which focuses on state-level conservative policies, shared the message on Tuesday across multiple sites, including X and LinkedIn.

It read: “.@DHSgov is carrying out the essential task of keeping our country safe. Biden let over 10M illegal aliens enter our states, many being violent criminals and pedophiles. Every state must ensure collaboration with ICE and CBP to remove them. Our caucuses are on the frontlines leading their states to support @POTUS’s mission to keep Americans safe!”

LinkedIn quickly flagged the post as “hateful speech” and took it down, prompting immediate backlash from SFCN and its supporters. The group posted a screenshot comparing the treatment on X—where it remained untouched—to LinkedIn’s removal.

??Woke @LinkedIn removed our post below calling out the great work of DHS & ICE in taking pedos off the streets.

Reason? “Hateful speech.”

Apparently protecting children is “hate,” but letting actual predators roam free is fine.@elonmusk doesn’t censor us, but @LinkedIn… https://t.co/t5FV0d0iby pic.twitter.com/OpIUbF7fuw

— State Freedom Caucus Network (@SFC_Network) January 29, 2026

“Apparently protecting children is ‘hate,’ but letting actual predators roam free is fine,” SFCN stated. They announced plans to delete their account, refusing to engage further with what they see as biased moderation.

A LinkedIn spokesperson told Fox News Digital that the removal was a mistake and had been “quickly corrected.” SFCN President Andrew Roth received an email from the platform admitting the error and apologizing, but he dismissed it outright.

“Yeah, right,” Roth said. “LinkedIn just proved once again that their woke censorship machine is still running full throttle.” Roth confirmed the group has followed through on deleting its profile and urged others to reconsider their use of the site.

OMG

LinkedIn just deleted @SFC_Network’s post praising Trump for getting pedos off the streets because it’s “hateful speech”

How is wanting pedos off the streets hateful?? ?? Why are you censoring Conservatives?? @LinkedIn

DELETE YOUR LINKEDIN ACCOUNT pic.twitter.com/ylTVtLa8IO

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 29, 2026

Conservative voices amplified the criticism online. Influential account LibsOfTikTok questioned: “How is wanting pedos off the streets hateful?? Why are you censoring Conservatives?? @LinkedIn. DELETE YOUR LINKEDIN ACCOUNT.”

Everyone delete LinkedIn.

Just a garbage woke platform that provides little value.

— Dustin Grage (@GrageDustin) January 29, 2026

Townhall columnist Dustin Grage echoed the call: “Everyone delete LinkedIn. Just a garbage woke platform that provides little value.” Similar sentiments spread across X, with users sharing the Federalist article and labeling the incident as another example of Big Tech’s favoritism toward left-leaning views.

This flare-up occurs against the backdrop of intensified federal immigration enforcement under the Trump administration. DHS Secretary Kristi Noem has been posting profiles of deported criminals on X, spotlighting repeat offenders with records involving assaults, crimes against women, and child predation.

Border Czar Tom Homan is currently in Minnesota, pressing Governor Tim Walz and local officials to end sanctuary policies and allow access to jails for deporting criminal aliens. Amid protests in Minneapolis over these efforts, the House Freedom Caucus is holding firm on DHS funding, tying it to stronger border security measures to avoid a potential government shutdown.

Daniel Cochrane, a senior research associate at the Heritage Foundation’s Center for Technology and the Human Person, described LinkedIn’s actions as part of a familiar pattern: “Censor first and then ask for forgiveness later.”



  • Hand-curated links from conservative and Christian sites — NO legacy media garbage links. Patriots get their news every day at JDRucker.com


He pointed to the opaque nature of content moderation systems, suggesting that even without explicit targeting, liberal biases are often embedded in algorithms, leading to disproportionate flagging of conservative content.

“Without greater accountability, the status quo of arbitrary censorship is a feature of Big Tech platforms, not a bug,” Cochrane told Fox News Digital.

LinkedIn, co-founded by liberal donor Reid Hoffman—who still serves on Microsoft’s board after the 2016 acquisition—has faced accusations of political bias before. In a separate case from 2023, the platform blocked a German MP’s post criticizing the far-right AfD party as “hate speech,” only to backtrack after legal pushback. Such incidents fuel suspicions that tech companies’ moderation tools are tuned to suppress dissenting voices, particularly on hot-button issues like immigration.

At its core, the SFCN post aimed to rally support for policies that prioritize public safety and the removal of threats to communities. In an era where borders and family security dominate the national conversation, this episode raises questions about whether platforms like LinkedIn are truly neutral or if they’re quietly advancing an agenda that undermines those efforts.

As calls for a LinkedIn boycott grow, the incident serves as a reminder of the ongoing battle for fair treatment in digital spaces. Conservatives argue that repeated “errors” like this erode trust and push users toward alternatives like X, where free expression faces fewer barriers. With immigration enforcement ramping up nationwide, expect more clashes between tech moderation and political speech in the months ahead.

Comments About This Story Through X:

We are switching to using X as our comment “system.” Our hope is that by using that public forum, more of our readers will be willing to share their thoughts. Be sure to like and repost to spread the news.

As calls for a LinkedIn boycott grow, the incident serves as a reminder of the ongoing battle for fair treatment in digital spaces. https://t.co/KzajJOLmeg

— Discern Report (@DiscernReport) January 31, 2026

Donation

Buy author a coffee

Donate

Bypass Big Tech Censors






Two Storms, One Harvest

Empty Shelves

Every food crisis in living memory has been a one-shock event. The 2008 price spike was a commodity bubble. The 2020 shortages were a logistics failure. The 2022 grain scare was a war on one exporter’s ports. Each time, the system bent, adjusted, and recovered, and each time the experts assured us afterward that global markets are simply too big and too diversified to fail.

What nobody in Washington seems eager to discuss is that 2026 is shaping up to be something the modern food system has never actually faced. Two independent shocks, one climatic and one geopolitical, are converging on the same harvest cycle at the same time. Not sequentially. Simultaneously.

Start with the weather. The Pacific Ocean is currently building toward what forecasters now openly call a record event. NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center puts the odds of at least a strong El Niño near 88 percent, with roughly two in three odds it reaches “very strong” status, the tier reserved for perhaps three or four events in the entire satellite era. Every major global model now projects a median peak in Super El Niño territory, and most of them project it exceeding the 2015-16 event, which until now held the modern record. Sea surface anomalies were already brushing the super threshold in mid-July, months before these events normally peak. The atmosphere has already shifted into El Niño mode, and the event is forecast to crest in late fall and early winter.

This is not about “climate change.” It’s about the standard cycles of weather, and the cycle we’re currently in is one that has likely devastated societies in the past. We’re better prepared as a society today, but not all Americans are equally prepared.

Serious households have started doing the quiet math on their own. Grocery bills tell part of the story, and the forecast maps tell the rest, which is why long-term food storage has moved from fringe hobby to mainstream line item in the family budget, with established suppliers like Heaven’s Harvest seeing demand from people who five years ago would have rolled their eyes at the idea. That instinct is not paranoia. It is pattern recognition, and the pattern is worth walking through carefully.

Editor’s Note: Heaven’s Harvest IS a sponsor, but the warnings of this article are real and would be written even if we didn’t have a survival food sponsor. With that said, those who take advantage of what they offer can use promo code “Patriot” for 15% off.

The Fertilizer Clock Is Already Running

While the Pacific warms, the second shock has been unfolding in the Strait of Hormuz. The conflict with Iran turned the world’s most important energy chokepoint into a contested waterway, and the consequences reach far beyond the gas pump. Roughly a third of global fertilizer trade moves through Hormuz, and the disruption sent urea prices up 86 percent year over year by March, with a 53 percent jump in a single month.

The World Bank projects energy prices rising about 24 percent in 2026 and fertilizer about 31 percent. By its own accounting, fertilizer prices ran 35 percent higher in the first five months of this year than the same period last year.

Here is the mechanism the nightly news will not explain. Fertilizer is not a grocery item. It is a time-delayed input. The nitrogen a farmer in Iowa or Punjab could not afford to apply this spring does not show up as a problem this spring. It shows up as a thinner harvest six to twelve months later.

The World Bank’s own food security brief concedes that the effects of reduced applications earlier this season “are likely to become visible only later in harvest outcomes.” Translate that from institutional language into plain English and it means this. The damage is already done, it is already in the ground, and we are simply waiting for it to arrive on the shelf.

Now check the calendar. Six to twelve months from the spring planting season lands us squarely in late 2026 and early 2027. Which is precisely when the strongest El Niño in the instrumental record is forecast to peak, bringing its signature droughts to Southeast Asia, Australia, southern Africa, northern Brazil, and South Asia, the very regions that grow the world’s rice, sugar, and oilseeds.

The World Bank warns openly that a strong El Niño “could disrupt multiple crop belts simultaneously” on top of the conflict-driven input costs. Their baseline projection assumes the Middle East disruptions ease by autumn. What in the last two years of Middle East history suggests that assumption is safe?

The System Has No Slack Left

The comfortable answer is that global markets always adjust. But adjustment requires slack, and the slack is gone. Global cereal production is expected to decline from last year’s records even before El Niño does its work. The UN World Food Programme, hardly a den of right-wing preppers, is calling this the most significant disruption to its supply chains since Covid and the invasion of Ukraine, and its supply chain director put the stakes bluntly.

Today’s supply chain challenges are tomorrow’s hunger crisis.

There is also a political dimension that markets cannot price. When food gets scarce, governments do not behave like economists. They behave like politicians. Export bans, hoarding mandates, and panic buying at the national level turned the modest rice shortfall of 2008 into a global crisis, and analysts are already warning that import-dependent nations are the first dominoes.

The 2015-16 Super El Niño, a far weaker event than what is now forecast, threw tens of millions into food stress across Africa and Asia. This one is projected to be stronger, and it arrives with fertilizer already rationed by price and shipping lanes already contested by missiles.

What Joseph Knew

Scripture does not treat preparation for lean years as faithlessness. It treats it as wisdom delivered in advance to those willing to act on it.

Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt: And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt.

Joseph did not respond to that warning with a hashtag or a committee. He stored grain during the years of abundance, and when the famine came, Egypt stood while its neighbors begged. The lesson is not that famine is certain. It is that the time to prepare is precisely when preparation still looks optional.

Nobody who filled a pantry in a year of plenty has ever regretted it, and nobody standing in an empty aisle has ever been glad he waited for certainty.

None of this calls for panic, and panic is the enemy of sound judgment anyway. It calls for the same unglamorous prudence our grandparents considered ordinary. Keep some cash margin, know your local growers, and put real food in deep storage while it is cheap and available, because the entire arc of this story is that cheap and available is a closing window.

Families looking for a straightforward place to start can visit Heaven’s Harvest and use promo code Patriot for 15 percent off long-term storable food. The forecasts may yet soften, the strait may yet reopen, and we should pray they do. But hope is a fine thing to hold and a foolish thing to eat.

  • About
  • Politics
  • Conspiracy
  • Culture
  • Financial
  • Geopolitics
  • Faith
  • Survival
© 2024 Conservative Playlist.
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
    • Contact
    • About

© 2024 Conservative Playlist.