Edward Hille gets emotional when he talks about watching the demise of America from his new home in Roatan – a bay island of Honduras.
He’s now what many call an expat – still an American citizen, but fled years ago to live in another country.
According to Aetna International, the number of expats has more than doubled in the last fifteen years — and even more Americans are leaving the US amid rising political divisiveness and cost of living.
Central America is a popular destination for expats, and on Roatan, you can take a boat ride over to Hille’s bar on the water.
It’s called “Hole in the Wall.” The remote bar – tucked away on the island has the most unlikely theme. You have to see this Trump-themed bar – hidden in Central America – to believe it.
Get your family ready for an emergency with UNVAXXED BLOOD. IronHeart Bloodworks is a new blood bank membership that gives you control over your blood choices during medical procedures.
To support my work:
- GiveSend Go: https://givesendgo.com/KristiLeighTV?utm_source=sharelink&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=KristiLeighTV
- Paypal: https://paypal.me/KristiLeighTV?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
- Follow me! Locals: https://kristileightv.locals.com
- Stop buying products from companies who hate you. Make the switch! https://patriotswitch.com/kristileightv
- Preserve your wealth! Get some physical gold and/or silver!
Bypass Big Tech Censors
See all the latest videos and articles patriots need to watch and read at Discern.tv.