• Home
    • Contact
    • About
No Result
View All Result
Tuesday, August 18, 2026
Discern TV
No Result
View All Result
PatriotTV
No Result
View All Result
Home Type Curated

Megyn Kelly and Ben Shapiro Clash Over What High-Ranking Sources Told Them About Epstein Case

by Hailey Gomez, Daily Caller News Foundation
July 15, 2025

DCNF(DCNF)—SiriusXM’s Megyn Kelly and Daily Wire’s Ben Shapiro clashed Monday on her podcast, after Shapiro said Kelly’s sources should publicly come forward with the information they have regarding the “Epstein Files.”

Public outcry over deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein reignited after the Department of Justice (DOJ) quietly released a memo saying the FBI found no evidence of a “client list” or foul play in his death. On “The Megyn Kelly Show,” Kelly and Shapiro discussed the backlash that Trump administration officials have faced over the matter. Kelly told Shapiro that her sources shared information that contradicts the DOJ’s findings.

“I have my own sources high up in law enforcement, let’s say, I’ll just go that far, who say that not only do we believe he was an agent, but we don’t believe he killed himself,” Kelly said.

“That’s fine,” Shapiro said. “They should come out and they should say that, and then they should say who’s covering that up.”

Following the DOJ memo, obtained first by Axios on July 6, questions began circulating about Epstein’s case. The FBI released over 10 hours of “raw and enhanced” footage from outside Epstein’s cell at the New York Metropolitan Correctional Center. Concerns, however, were raised about a missing minute of video.

During a press briefing Tuesday, reporters asked Attorney General Pam Bondi about the matter. She said the missing minute of video was due to the correctional center’s cameras resetting every night.

Officials declared that Epstein committed suicide in 2019. Even before the DOJ and FBI released the footage, Epstein’s brother Mark Epstein doubted that his brother killed himself. He later hired forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. Baden told Fox News in 2019 that Epstein’s autopsy appeared more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

“OK, but Ben they can’t,” Kelly said. “I mean, there are a lot of people who say they can’t, right? They can’t because let’s look at what the administration is saying right now. They don’t want to be the one to cross Trump. But my position is, like, show us all the evidence so we can come to our own conclusions.”



  • Hand-curated links from conservative and Christian sites — NO legacy media garbage links. Patriots get their news every day at JDRucker.com


Shapiro jumped in, saying that Trump administration officials like Bondi, FBI Director Kash Patel, and Deputy FBI Director Dan Bongino have released information publicly.

Shapiro said that if others want to push back, they “should provide evidence or at least put their names on it.” He said that no sources coming forward leaves the public “in the realm of pure speculation,” which he doesn’t believe is “useful.”

“Well, I think it’s very hard to say those people need to come out and put their names on these claims when they’re working for an administration, this one and the one before that didn’t want that to come out,” Kelly said. “You’re asking some to countermand the people they work for.”

Shapiro pushed back again, asking Kelly how he’s supposed to “falsify their claims” if the sources remain anonymous.

“You’re not,” Kelly pushed back. “But, look, Ben, you can’t come to me and say everybody I know says he killed himself. Then I respond saying, ‘I actually have my own sources who say he didn’t.’ And then you say, ‘Well, your sources are not valid because they won’t put their names on it.’”

The two continued to go back and forth about the validity of their respective sources. Kelly said Trump hasn’t “specifically” commented on Epstein’s death and that Vice President JD Vance previously called “for transparency” prior to taking office.

“Hold on, Megyn, I’m not saying you should name them. I’m saying they should name themselves because otherwise they are being complicit in one of the greatest cover ups in history,” Shapiro said.

“That’s easy for you to say, Ben,” Kelly said.

Shapiro asked why it would be “easy” for him to make such a statement.

“Because you’ll have your job, and you’ll have your millions when no matter what they think,” Kelly said.

“Megyn, give me a break. If somebody came out today and they were a whistleblower on the greatest scandal in the history of the American republic, it would make more money tomorrow than in their entire life working for the FBI,” Shapiro said.

In February Bondi vowed to release the files, advocating how the administration would be transparent on the case. She told Fox News’ Jesse Watters how the public would see “a lot of flight logs, a lot of names [and] a lot, a lot of information.” However, on Feb. 27, a group of conservative influencers were seen leaving the White House with binders labeled “Epstein Files: Phase One.”



While the information given to them by Bondi and the DOJ had been on a brief embargo, the public soon found out that the files handed over had little to no new information on Epstein.

Bondi later went on Fox News in March to tell host Sean Hannity how a “source” said more “evidence” had been “sitting” in the Southern District of New York.

Since the memo, some Republicans have called for Bondi to resign, but on Saturday President Donald Trump released a statement on Truth Social defending the attorney general.

All content created by the Daily Caller News Foundation, an independent and nonpartisan newswire service, is available without charge to any legitimate news publisher that can provide a large audience. All republished articles must include our logo, our reporter’s byline and their DCNF affiliation. For any questions about our guidelines or partnering with us, please contact [email protected].

Donation

Buy author a coffee

Donate

Bypass Big Tech Censors






Two Storms, One Harvest

Empty Shelves

Every food crisis in living memory has been a one-shock event. The 2008 price spike was a commodity bubble. The 2020 shortages were a logistics failure. The 2022 grain scare was a war on one exporter’s ports. Each time, the system bent, adjusted, and recovered, and each time the experts assured us afterward that global markets are simply too big and too diversified to fail.

What nobody in Washington seems eager to discuss is that 2026 is shaping up to be something the modern food system has never actually faced. Two independent shocks, one climatic and one geopolitical, are converging on the same harvest cycle at the same time. Not sequentially. Simultaneously.

Start with the weather. The Pacific Ocean is currently building toward what forecasters now openly call a record event. NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center puts the odds of at least a strong El Niño near 88 percent, with roughly two in three odds it reaches “very strong” status, the tier reserved for perhaps three or four events in the entire satellite era. Every major global model now projects a median peak in Super El Niño territory, and most of them project it exceeding the 2015-16 event, which until now held the modern record. Sea surface anomalies were already brushing the super threshold in mid-July, months before these events normally peak. The atmosphere has already shifted into El Niño mode, and the event is forecast to crest in late fall and early winter.

This is not about “climate change.” It’s about the standard cycles of weather, and the cycle we’re currently in is one that has likely devastated societies in the past. We’re better prepared as a society today, but not all Americans are equally prepared.

Serious households have started doing the quiet math on their own. Grocery bills tell part of the story, and the forecast maps tell the rest, which is why long-term food storage has moved from fringe hobby to mainstream line item in the family budget, with established suppliers like Heaven’s Harvest seeing demand from people who five years ago would have rolled their eyes at the idea. That instinct is not paranoia. It is pattern recognition, and the pattern is worth walking through carefully.

Editor’s Note: Heaven’s Harvest IS a sponsor, but the warnings of this article are real and would be written even if we didn’t have a survival food sponsor. With that said, those who take advantage of what they offer can use promo code “Patriot” for 15% off.

The Fertilizer Clock Is Already Running

While the Pacific warms, the second shock has been unfolding in the Strait of Hormuz. The conflict with Iran turned the world’s most important energy chokepoint into a contested waterway, and the consequences reach far beyond the gas pump. Roughly a third of global fertilizer trade moves through Hormuz, and the disruption sent urea prices up 86 percent year over year by March, with a 53 percent jump in a single month.

The World Bank projects energy prices rising about 24 percent in 2026 and fertilizer about 31 percent. By its own accounting, fertilizer prices ran 35 percent higher in the first five months of this year than the same period last year.

Here is the mechanism the nightly news will not explain. Fertilizer is not a grocery item. It is a time-delayed input. The nitrogen a farmer in Iowa or Punjab could not afford to apply this spring does not show up as a problem this spring. It shows up as a thinner harvest six to twelve months later.

The World Bank’s own food security brief concedes that the effects of reduced applications earlier this season “are likely to become visible only later in harvest outcomes.” Translate that from institutional language into plain English and it means this. The damage is already done, it is already in the ground, and we are simply waiting for it to arrive on the shelf.

Now check the calendar. Six to twelve months from the spring planting season lands us squarely in late 2026 and early 2027. Which is precisely when the strongest El Niño in the instrumental record is forecast to peak, bringing its signature droughts to Southeast Asia, Australia, southern Africa, northern Brazil, and South Asia, the very regions that grow the world’s rice, sugar, and oilseeds.

The World Bank warns openly that a strong El Niño “could disrupt multiple crop belts simultaneously” on top of the conflict-driven input costs. Their baseline projection assumes the Middle East disruptions ease by autumn. What in the last two years of Middle East history suggests that assumption is safe?

The System Has No Slack Left

The comfortable answer is that global markets always adjust. But adjustment requires slack, and the slack is gone. Global cereal production is expected to decline from last year’s records even before El Niño does its work. The UN World Food Programme, hardly a den of right-wing preppers, is calling this the most significant disruption to its supply chains since Covid and the invasion of Ukraine, and its supply chain director put the stakes bluntly.

Today’s supply chain challenges are tomorrow’s hunger crisis.

There is also a political dimension that markets cannot price. When food gets scarce, governments do not behave like economists. They behave like politicians. Export bans, hoarding mandates, and panic buying at the national level turned the modest rice shortfall of 2008 into a global crisis, and analysts are already warning that import-dependent nations are the first dominoes.

The 2015-16 Super El Niño, a far weaker event than what is now forecast, threw tens of millions into food stress across Africa and Asia. This one is projected to be stronger, and it arrives with fertilizer already rationed by price and shipping lanes already contested by missiles.

What Joseph Knew

Scripture does not treat preparation for lean years as faithlessness. It treats it as wisdom delivered in advance to those willing to act on it.

Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt: And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt.

Joseph did not respond to that warning with a hashtag or a committee. He stored grain during the years of abundance, and when the famine came, Egypt stood while its neighbors begged. The lesson is not that famine is certain. It is that the time to prepare is precisely when preparation still looks optional.

Nobody who filled a pantry in a year of plenty has ever regretted it, and nobody standing in an empty aisle has ever been glad he waited for certainty.

None of this calls for panic, and panic is the enemy of sound judgment anyway. It calls for the same unglamorous prudence our grandparents considered ordinary. Keep some cash margin, know your local growers, and put real food in deep storage while it is cheap and available, because the entire arc of this story is that cheap and available is a closing window.

Families looking for a straightforward place to start can visit Heaven’s Harvest and use promo code Patriot for 15 percent off long-term storable food. The forecasts may yet soften, the strait may yet reopen, and we should pray they do. But hope is a fine thing to hold and a foolish thing to eat.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About
  • Politics
  • Conspiracy
  • Culture
  • Financial
  • Geopolitics
  • Faith
  • Survival
© 2024 Conservative Playlist.
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
    • Contact
    • About

© 2024 Conservative Playlist.